|The 2018 Ozarks Science and Engineering Fair will be held March 27, 28, and 29, 2018 at Hammons Student Center on The MIssouri State University campus.|
What You Need to Know
Everything you need to know about entering your project in the Fair can be found through the links on the sidebar. Remember, students in grades 3 - 5 can enter the Elementary Fair as exhibitors; students in grades 6 - 12 can enter the competitive portion of the Fair.
The deadline for entering the Fair is February 27, 2018.
How to Enter the Fair
Follow these steps for entering the Fair:
- Download and complete the ISEF Fair Forms needed for your project (see the Fair Tips page for help)
- Complete the OSEF Online Entry Form (use sidebar link)
- Submit ISEF forms that require Science Review Committee approval to the SRC BEFORE starting your experimental research
- Submit ALL signed and completed ISEF Fair Forms to OSEF no later than February 27, 2018
- email: email@example.com
- fax: 417-837-2505
- postal mail: Attn: Michelle Norgren, Karls Hall 201, Missouri State University, 901 S National, Springfield MO 65897
|Michelle Norgren, Executive Director||MichelleNorgren@MissouriState.edu
You can donate to the Fair? The Fair survives on donations - everyone connected to the Fair is a volunteer, and all awards and expenses are provided through the generous donations of educational institutions, community organizations, local employers, and members of the public like you. Contributions are given through the auspices of the Missouri State University Foundation, making them tax deductible.
If you would like to donate to the Fair and help fund awards, travel expenses for students attending the International Science & Engineering Fair, and overhead costs, you can do so by clicking the button below: