The 2021 Ozarks Science & Engineering Fair will be a VIRTUAL Fair, held entirely online. Senior Division will compete March 1 - March 5 and Junior Division will compete March 8 - March 12.
What You Need to Know
Everything you need to know about entering your project in the Fair can be found through the links on the sidebar. Remember, students in grades 3 - 5 can enter the Elementary Fair as exhibitors; students in grades 6 - 12 can enter the competitive portion of the Fair.
The deadline for entering the Fair is February 1, 2021.
How to Enter the Fair
Follow these steps for entering the Fair:
- Download and complete the ISEF Fair Forms needed for your project (see the Fair Tips page for help)
- Complete the OSEF Online Entry Form (you may also use sidebar link)
- Submit ISEF forms that require Science Review Committee approval to the SRC BEFORE starting your experimental research
- Submit ALL signed and completed ISEF Fair Forms to OSEF no later than the deadline of February 1, 2021.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- fax: 417-837-2505
- postal mail: Attn: Michelle Norgren, DACB 110, Missouri State University, 901 S National, Springfield MO 65897
Michelle Norgren, Executive Director
Did You Know...
You can donate to the Fair? The Fair survives on donations - everyone connected to the Fair is a volunteer, and all awards and expenses are provided through the generous donations of educational institutions, community organizations, local employers, and members of the public like you. Contributions are given through the auspices of the Missouri State University Foundation, making them tax deductible. You can also sponsor an award - complete the Special Awards form and we'll be happy to work with you!