Ozarks Science & Engineering Fair
What You Need to Know
Everything you need to know about entering your project in the Fair can be found through the links on the sidebar. Remember, students in grades 3 - 5 can enter the Elementary Fair as exhibitors; students in grades 6 - 12 can enter the competitive portion of the Fair.
The deadline for entering the Fair is March 4, 2022.
How to Enter the Fair
Follow these steps for entering the Fair:
- Bookmark this key website that provides you with all information related to the OSEF Regional Fair.
- Download and complete the ISEF Fair Forms needed for your project, https://ruleswizard.societyforscience.org/
- All research forms will be submitted via the OSEF Zfairs website. Please keep in mind those forms that need SRC review prior to the start of research data collection.
- Address all questions to the fair executive director, Michelle Norgren
- email: email@example.com
- fax: 417-837-2505
- postal mail: Attn: Michelle Norgren, DACB 110, Missouri State University, 901 S National, Springfield MO 65897
Michelle Norgren, Executive Director
Did You Know...
You can donate to the Fair? The Fair survives on donations - everyone connected to the Fair is a volunteer, and all awards and expenses are provided through the generous donations of educational institutions, community organizations, local employers, and members of the public like you. Contributions are given through the auspices of the Missouri State University Foundation, making them tax deductible. You can also sponsor an award - complete the Special Awards form and we'll be happy to work with you!